The Dirty Dingo Motorsports "Double-D" LSx engine adapter plates are machined from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum or 1050 High Carbon Steel and are designed as a true "bolt in" adapter plate for installing the 1997-2013 Gen III/IV LS series engine into 1958-72 GM cars and 2WD GM Trucks, and upto 82 Corvettes.
These conversion plates will place your LS engine in the correct position when swapping from a small or big block Chevrolet engine to a LS series engine.
These plates are designed with four motor mount placement positions. The first set of holes (towards the front of the engine) position the LS engine in the original bell housing position, then 11/16" forward, then 1 11/16" forward, and the last set position the LS engine 2 1/4 inches forward from the original bell housing position. These are the most common engine positions for the major header manufacturers.
- No other conversion plates on the market are designed like these.
- Includes left and right adapter plates and all necessary grade-8 zinc coated hardware.
- These mounts are sold in pairs.
- These mounts will not clear low mount a/c or low mount GTO rear alternator brace, but they will clear Camaro low mount alternators.
- Black texture powder coat is available for the steel mounts.
- Will not fit on 1967-72 4X4 Chevrolet GMC trucks. These trucks require a complete front cross member. Click here.